In the EDvantage College Application Bootcamp, high school seniors work directly with Lisa McLaughlin, a college admissions strategist with 25+ years of experience in selective college admissions to become the most competitive and prepared college applicants!
During the 6 hours of personalized guidance, every student will:
- Complete The Common Application
- Identify compelling essay topics for the main personal statement + the most common supplemental essay prompt
- Learn valuable strategies for securing the best teacher and counselor recommendations
- Create a stellar activity list that highlights his/her accomplishments
- Get organized by creating a personalized deadline calendar to get and stay on task
- Discover whether or not early decision or early action is the right application plan!
Gain valuable, hands-on advice to ensure his/her college application stands out and gets noticed!
College Application Bootcamp
Payment is due in full to secure student's spot.
Please note: this workshop is solely reserved for high school seniors. NO REFUNDS are provided if client cancellation request is received within 7 days of scheduled workshop. Client is expected to attend the entire length of their scheduled workshop and no refunds or rescheduling to another date is permitted. If EDvantage cancels workshop, full refund will be provided.